How it Works

I wonder how companies like mine… manage energy, think about key energy issues, make energy decisions, plan for the future… ?

The Energy Research Council Panel (ERC) is a community of business executives who exchange ideas, opinions, and practices about energy topics. You'll receive email notification of available surveys that match your profile and reflect the issues that are relevant to you. We won’t waste your time on topics that are not aligned with your responsibilities or interests. As a member of the Panel, your input and feedback will make a real impact on the ERC's research activities and the development of new energy products and services for businesses like yours. You will receive summaries of the research you participate in and stay informed about cutting edge energy issues. All we ask for is your honest feedback in return.

We appreciate your commitment to the program and look forward to getting to know you better as part of the Energy Research Council Panel.

What do I do now?

1. Register
  2. Set up your user name and password and we’ll send you a confirmation email that you are registered as a panelist in the Energy Research Council Panel.

3. Fill out your profile
  4. After you decide to join our panel, we invite you to visit the Panelist Profile Section of our website. This simple survey (takes 2-3 minutes) is used to collect basic background information about you and your company so we only ask your participation in research that is relevant and appropriate to you.

5. Get started
  6. You are now ready to participate in the Panel.

Once enrolled, here's how it works

• You will be notified via e-mail that you have been selected for a survey.
  • We will provide you with any additional instructions to complete the survey.
  • You will earn valuable rewards for your participation.
  • You will also receive valuable management summaries of the surveys in which you participate.
  • The typical survey will take 10 minutes or less to complete.
  • Online panelists are typically invited to participate about once a month.
  • Participation in a particular survey is voluntary.
  • Your identity is always kept private.